In line with the directives of the UAE Cabinet and the decisions set in the "Letter of the New Season" on resettlement files, the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation launched the National Training Portal, that aims to enhance the capabilities and skills of Emiratis interested in working in the private sector, by providing them various technical and professional training programs, you can join here: The National Training Portal
The portal’s goals:
- Strengthening the labour market with highly qualified Emirati cadres who meet the required needs.
- Enabling Emirati cadres to obtain the professional skills that support them in working in a multi-skill and multinational environment.
- Providing training for Emiratis who look forward to changing their career path, matching job opportunities available in the current and future job market.
- Emirati job seekers and those who want to develop their skills.
- Emiratis looking for new job opportunities.
Customer Service and Public Relations:
For Financial and Banking Services:
Government tax officer
Real Estate and Property Management:
Sales and Retail:
Data entry employee
Airport and Tourism Services: