MOHRE does not take any responsibility for any incidental damages, direct or indirect, special, punitive, typical or occurring as a result of your use of or inability to use the website. Once using the site, you agree to the following:
- The confidentiality of the information given under this system is the responsibility of the subscriber (user) alone
- On usage of the website, even once, the subscriber (user) automatically waives in advance any right to claims, complaints or lawsuits arising from the use of the website and our electronic/ internet services
- MOHRE is not responsible for any delay or deterioration in the quality of service, poor performance or interruption of service for any reason, and the subscriber (user) cannot make any claim against MOHRE in this regard.
- Users undertake full commitment not to misuse the website with users having sole responsibility for any misuse of this website or its services.
- Not to hold MOHRE responsible for any variation in the data-based information on the website.
- User should have prior knowledge of the procedures and regulations, in order to use the services and they should commit not to violate these procedures; and work towards satisfying the service requirements.
You agree to access and use the website only for lawful purposes, and are fully aware of all laws, regulations, rules, terms and conditions relating to your use of the website, and once logged on to the site, you agree to refrain from:
- Using the website to commit a crime or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability
- Post or transmit any unlawful content including discriminatory, defamatory, harassing, defamatory, obscene content against any party or pornographic material
- Use the website to impersonate or defraud other third parties
- Use the website to upload any material that contains software viruses or spyware or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the operation of the website; or use any hardware or software against any user who enters the site
- Upload, input, send, or transmit any material you are not entitled to transmit under any law or under contractual relationship
- Change, damage, or delete any content on this site
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any form
- Claim a relationship with or represent any company or association or body without being authorized to claim such a relationship or representation
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any form of promotion
- Post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others
- Collect or store personal information about others
Amendments to the User Service Policy:
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation is entitled to amend these terms and conditions and post these amendments on this website. Your continuous use of the website implies your acceptance of the amendments and it is your responsibility to visit this policy to be updated with the changes.
Some parts of the website are open only for registered users and/ or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these parts are complete and accurate information, and you will not attempt to enter the website using someone else's name, and you will not employ a user name that is considered inappropriate by MOHRE.
Secure Transmission of Information
This website is committed to provide adequate protection to the information provided. There are electronic, physical and legal protection procedures to keep your confidential information.
Protection of Personal Information:
Your personal information will be only available to the MOHRE employees who are entitled to access this information. Your information will not be available to the public without your consent. In addition, we will not exchange or trade any of that information to any third party without your prior consent.
Cancelling Your Registration:
MOHRE has every right to terminate, cancel or suspend your login or use of this website without prior notice due to any violation of these terms, applicable laws, any action that is contrary to international conventions and norms or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will not be able to access the website and MOHRE will use every means possible to enforce this prohibition.
You agree to support the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation’s interests against any official or unofficial entity against any financial or non-financial claim resulting from the breach of any provision of this agreement. As a result you will bear all financial and non-financial costs, which results from the breach of any provision of this agreement, whether for insurance, compensation, fees or any financial or other non-financial costs. All settlements carried out to any official or unofficial entity because of the breach of any provision of this agreement does not become valid and effective without the permission of MOHRE in the form of a written document.
Waiver of Warranty:
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the website or any material available through it is at your own risk. Neither MOHRE, nor its employees guarantee that the website will operate always or be free of problems, omissions, and errors. There is no guarantee about the outcome, which may be obtained from use of this website. The content and tools on this website are provided to you as is, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.