The Emiratisation Award is an annual award granted by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation to honour the Emiratisation pioneers in the private sector in order to stimulate and encourage the private sector and the Emiratis working in the sector to support the UAE Vision 2021 aimed at achieving an Emirati-centred knowledge economy and to emphasise the integration of roles between the Ministry and the establishments to achieve the effective participation of Emiratis in the UAE labour market. The Award consists of the following categories: The Establishments category, Best Emiratisation Supporting Entity category, Emiratisation Pioneer category and Best Emirati Employee category .
Objectives of the Award
- Enhance the contribution of the private sector in achieving the national agenda indicators.
- Provide an attractive work environment for Emiratis in the private sector.
- Strengthen partnership and cooperation between the Ministry and private sector establishments.
- Focus on the Emirati category and encourage them to participate in the sustainable development of the UAE.
- Promote a culture of excellence and the spirit of positive competition between private sector establishments to enhance their role towards the nation and the citizen.
Eligibility for participation
- Participation is open to all private sector establishments operating for a minimum of three years in the United Arab Emirates and holding a valid licence from the relevant government authorities.
- Entities and individuals working in the private sector who wish to participate, are required to apply at the launch of each Award cycle.
- The winners of the previous cycle of the Award are not entitled to participate in the following cycle.
Winners of the Award will receive the following advantages
- Certificate of Appreciation and the winner’s trophy from the Ministry.
- Admission of the winning establishments to the Tawteen Partners Club.
- The right to use the Award logo in all publications and websites of the winning establishments.
- Extensive promotional coverage through media and social networks.
- Displaying the logo of the winning establishments on the Award website.
- A feedback report from the assessor team highlighting strengths and areas for improvement to enhance the establishment’s Emiratisation.
Emiratisation Award Categories
- The Establishments category
- Private sector
- Best Emiratisation Supporting Entity category (government / semi-government)
- Emiratisation Pioneer category
- Best Emirati Employee category
Click here to participate