Services | Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation
Global Star Rating System for Services Global Star Rating System for Services
  • Close

    Accessibility options

  • Listen to page

  • Select Color Theme

  • Translate Website

    Ministry is not responsible for the translated output from google

  • Reset Settings


  • Sector/Department

    Labour Sector

  • Classification


  • Service Type


  • Service Channels

  • Service Card Rating

    Be the first to rate!

Register Free zone Complaint

  • FAQ

    1. Where a free zone labor complaint can be registered for a free zone area located on Emirate of Dubai?

      via hotline at the call center, where there are two options either by "Twafouq" or by accessing ministry website.

    2. Can a worker outside the country file a labor complaint?

      Yes he can

  • Service Description

    Registration of free zone labour complaints - A service provided by the Ministry to both the employer and the worker who works in Free Zone areas through receiving labour complaints and communicating with the parties of the complaint to settle the dispute.

  • Target Audience

    Employers and Workers

  • Service Procedures

    1. Service Centers

      The complainant submits an electronic complaint at a service center facilitating or Ministry Official website.

    2. Entering Complaint

      Enter the complaint details and attach the required documents.

  • Required Documents

    • A Letter issued by the Free zone
    • Residency copy / Emirates ID / Visa Copy
  • Terms And Conditions

    • The complainer must have an a letter issued from the free zone area.
  • Timing

  • Payment

    • The service is free

Post Your Comments