Services | Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation
  • Close

    Accessibility options

  • Listen to page

  • Select Color Theme

  • Translate Website

    Ministry is not responsible for the translated output from google


Register labor complaints

  • FAQ

    List of MOHRE services Question Answer
    Register labor complaints (all kind of complaints) Where a labor complaint can be registered  for a work card holder issued by the Emirate of Dubai? via hotline at the call center, where there are  two options either by "Tasheel" or by contacting the call centers.
    Can a worker outside the country file a labor complaint? Yes he can
    Can a worker file a worker complaint when his/ her card is canceled?  Yes he can
  • Service Description

    Registration of individual/Collective labour complaints - A service provided by the Ministry to both the employer and the worker through receiving labour complaints and communicating with the parties of the complaint to settle the dispute.

  • Target Audience


  • Service Procedures

    Electronic Forms

    1. Select service ‘Register Labor Complaints’ from website
    2. Select complaint type
    3. Enter Applicant Type, Work Permit Number and Unified Number.
    4. Add Complaint Request Details.
    5. Add Attachments
    6. submit

    Service Centers

    The complainant submits an electronic complaint at a service center facilitating or hotline


  • Required Documents

    The worker electronic permit number

  • Terms And Conditions

    The worker must have an electronic permit number, in the absence of an electronic work permit number, any document proving the employer's employment of the complaining worker

  • Timing

  • Payment

    The service is free

  • Relation of service with other service

    Inspection Department

  • Service Limitation


  • Working Hours

    Service counter in the labour offices

    From Sunday to Thursday
    From 8:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. 

  • Used Forms

Post Your Comments