E-Services and mobile apps award
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation E-services and Mobile Apps Award is an annual award that aims to motivate and encourage all staff, customers, and partners to provide creative and innovative ideas in the field of services and smartphone apps, to ensure that the government services operate efficiently and with complete transparency with satisfactory results.
The award includes 4 main categories:
We will accept ideas starting July 1st until September 15th 2016
Winners will be declared during the GITEX Exhibition
Areas taken into consideration to participate in the award:
Ideas must cover the following areas:
- Smartphone applications, which include (iOS, Android, BlackBerry OS, Windows) systems
- Develop MOHRE online services, through the website (http://www.mohre.gov.ae).
- Ideas associated with short text messages (SMS).
- Propose new mobile application services which adds up to MOHRE App.
Vision and award objectives
Develop services based on customer needs
- Promote and market e-Services / m-services to all concerned categories.
- Encourage innovation aimed at mobile applications and services sectors, note them down as permanent references and honour outstanding ideas.
- Enhance the electronic and mobile apps initiation.
- Support and develop electronic/ m-services plans and policies based on customers’ views and demands.
- 1. Best idea of mobile service or application provided by an MOHRE employee
- 2. Best idea of mobile service or application provided by a group
- 1. The best idea of mobile service or application provided by a customer
- 2. The best idea of mobile service or application provided by a company
- 1. The best idea of mobile service or application provided by universities and institutes students
|Evaluation axes ||Description ||Weight ||0-35 ||40-75 ||80-100
||The ability of the idea to provide the service more efficiently
||The idea doesn’t or somehow meets the requirements
||The idea receives and average rating
||The idea exceeds the expectations
The effectiveness of the idea in solving a specific problem that has been identified through the views and suggestions of MOHRE customers
The idea doesn’t or somehow meets customers’ requirements
|The idea receives and average rating
The idea exceeds the expectations
||Period of implementation
||The idea requires a long time implementation process
||Requires an average time
||Short time of implementation
||Hard and complicated
||Hard but could be managed
|Overlap and duplication: ability to overlap the app with others and duplicate the idea with other apps.
||The idea overlaps with other services and apps
||The idea doesn’t overlap or duplicate with anything else
||No overlap or duplication and highly effective in solving major glitches related to current overlap and duplication situations
|Creativity and innovation
||The idea is fresh and creative with complete effectiveness in providing great services to the customers.
||No creativity Nor innovation
||The idea is creative but lacks innovation
||Both criteria are met positively