The strategy of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation was based and formulated on the UAE Vision 2021. Through its initiatives, the Ministry has sought to achieve the government’s strategic goals giving priority to increasing efficiency, flexibility, and productivity in the business market conforming to international standards and conventions in the field of work and labour organization.
Our strategic plan aims at qualifying and preparing the UAE business market through enabling national efficiencies to work in the private sector. We aim to establish a comprehensive system for protecting labour rights, while safeguarding employers’ interests; by providing excellent services in order to make the UAE one of the best destinations in the world for living and doing business. Moreover, we aim to strengthen security and maintain stability in the country that includes the social structure of many cultures and nationalities, so that the UAE remains a safe haven for international investments and companies.
Create a stable labour market and a productive workforce to promote a competitive knowledge-based economy that revolves around UAE citizens.
Regulate the labour market to boost UAE citizens' participation, to achieve general protection, flexibility, and to attract talented cadres through an integrated system of standards, policies and regulatory tools, institutional partnership and outstanding services.
- Respect Human Dignity
- Integrity and Honesty
- Work as a Team
- Initiative and Creativity
- Promote the participation of UAE citizens in the private sector, achieve flexibility, attract suitable talents and boost productivity
- Developing the capabilities and competencies of national workforce and guide them professionally in accordance with the requirements of the labor current and future market.
- Employing the national cadres who are seeking for work according to the labor market’s needs.
- Maintain labour market stability through balancing interests of both production parties in conformity with UAE national legislation
- Contribute to enhance the UAE’s reputation and image in international forums
- Provide information, accurate data and innovative solutions in the field of promoting nationalization and the development of relevant policies.
- Support institutional competency to deliver high-quality governmental services
- Ensure that all the administrative services comply with the highest standards of quality, efficiency and transparency
- Entrench a culture of innovation in institutional work environment
- To propose federal laws that regulate business and labour affairs and controlling implementation of such proposals
- Managing the business market and proposing labour policies appropriate for the country
- Organization of labour relations with the aim of providing stability, increasing productivity and creating job opportunities
- Participation in the formation of the economic and social policy at the national level
- Providing excellent services to satisfy users’ needs according to applicable rules and regulations
- Catering for the organization and supporting labour relations at the international and Arab levels
- Supporting and encouraging the work of nationals in providing job opportunities for them
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation Strategy 2014-2016
View the Ministry’s Strategic Plan 2014-2016
The Strategic Stakeholders and Customers Opinion of Ministry Strategic Plan of 2014 – 2016 Questionnaire